New Antenna & Aerial Installations
Whether you have moved into a new home or wish to upgrade your existing antenna or aerial, we have a wide range of antennas, components and installation methods to suit all areas and all types of homes. We are the digital reception specialists!
Click here to view our range of Digital Antennas & Aerials Buy online!
Digital Switch Over, Antenna & Aerial Upgrades, Repairs and Service Calls
If you already have an antenna installed in your home and wish to upgrade it to an antenna which is more suitable for the new digital signals, give us a call for a friendly chat about the digital switch over and how you can prepare yourself for when Sydney's analog transmission will be cut off.
IP INSTALLS also specialises in "fault finding" and antenna system repairs. You may be experiencing signal loss or pixellation. A service call from us can have the problem resolved.
Click here to view our contact details.
Our service and what to expect when using IP INSTALLS:
1. Call us for an obligation free chat and some advice.
2. If your installation is a straight forward one, we will give you a verbal quote over the phone or email you a written quote if requested.
3. If your installation requires an inspection to enable us to provide a more accurate quote, we will organise a day and time to visit your home, obligation free and free of charge.
4. Once you are happy with the quote and are ready to proceed, we will book in a day and time for the installation.
5. Before we commence any work, the technician will discuss with you the following:
- The position of the new antenna on your roof
- The type and height of the antenna mast
- The proposed method of running and concealing the coaxial cables
- The proposed locations of any Amplifiers, Splitters and final positioning of the wall plates.
6. Once you are happy with the proposed installation method, the technician will commence the installation.
7. Once the installation has been complete, the technician will check the signal levels on all wall plates using a 'digital signal analyser' then connect your television(s) and do a new channel scan.
8. Demonstration - The technician will go through the channels with you to to ensure you are satisfied with the results.
To get started, fill in the form below: